Contacter le membreVoir profil

le 15 Août 08 à 20h18

y'en a partout a bordeaux. A saint pierre, meriadeck, aux chartrons etc

Birmingham? impossible de se boire un verre ensemble donc

Pseudo : english77

Voir profilContacter le membre

le 17 Août 08 à 11h03

GirondinsUK a écrit:
Hi!I am not English, I am Irish, born and bred in Belfast but now live and work in England.

I have been a football fan since I was a boy and always followed football around the world. Outside of the English Premier League, SPL and Irish League, I particularly follow football in Italy and France, Bordeaux are an exciting team to watch and having been to Bordeaux I found the people to be very friendly, I am looking forward to going back.

(PS: I also watch baseball on NASN, I have followed the Oakland Athletics since the days of Jose Canseco)

If you need any info just let me know, I am a Bordeaux fan in Paris and follow them with the MBIDF that is a surpporters club in Paris for Bordeaux fans have a look at the site www.mbidf.com its in French sorry I go to about 10 away games a season + about 5 in Bordeaux, and I also Follow Leicester City :cry: if you ever want to come to a game and need some info ect just let me know
yours English 77

Pseudo : GirondinsUK

le 17 Août 08 à 12h59

bx_champion a écrit:
y'en a partout a bordeaux. A saint pierre, meriadeck, aux chartrons etc

Birmingham? impossible de se boire un verre ensemble donc

Peut-être c'est possible quand je viens a Bordeaux dans un proche avenir?

le 17 Août 08 à 13h02

english77 a écrit:
GirondinsUK a écrit:
Hi!I am not English, I am Irish, born and bred in Belfast but now live and work in England.

I have been a football fan since I was a boy and always followed football around the world. Outside of the English Premier League, SPL and Irish League, I particularly follow football in Italy and France, Bordeaux are an exciting team to watch and having been to Bordeaux I found the people to be very friendly, I am looking forward to going back.

(PS: I also watch baseball on NASN, I have followed the Oakland Athletics since the days of Jose Canseco)

If you need any info just let me know, I am a Bordeaux fan in Paris and follow them with the MBIDF that is a surpporters club in Paris for Bordeaux fans have a look at the site www.mbidf.com its in French sorry I go to about 10 away games a season + about 5 in Bordeaux, and I also Follow Leicester City :cry: if you ever want to come to a game and need some info ect just let me know
yours English 77

Thanks for the reply. I am in Leicester on a regular basis so if you want anything just let me know!

Pseudo : english77

le 17 Août 08 à 20h48

if you can by some good players for Leicester City and get them out of L1 that would help I'll be in Leicester the last week of oct for a game I hope :-(

Pseudo : fab

le 28 Déc. 11 à 22h59

Bon, je remonte le topic vu que je suis actuellement outre manche.. plus précisément dans la ville des Beatles et des Reds

Pseudo : Ulster87

le 06 Sept. 13 à 17h53

Hi Girondins UK,

I hope you still follow Bordeaux, did you ever find a club in the UK? I live in Lisburn, Northern Ireland and would be very interested. I am looking for other supporters in Northern Ireland to go to matches.

le 26 Août 16 à 13h07

Hi,

Still looking for Girondins fans in UK, anyone there?

Regards

Pseudo : Ulster87

le 23 Nov. 16 à 15h00

Hi Girondins UK

I have been trying to contact other supporters in the UK and Ireland with limited success, please contact me through FCGB supporters Northern Ireland, Facebook page. I thought there might have been more UK fans at the Liverpool match, but I didn't hear any UK accents, unless they were in the Liverpool sections.

Regards,

31 messages
Filtrer ok
Vous devez être connecté pour écrire un message !